- CARBIDE TIPPED BLADES: The carbide-tipped OX Grout Remover Replacement Blades avoid kerf tear out for smoother and more precise cuts. The carbide blades are long-lasting and can withstand consistent pressure during operation.
- REPLACEABLE BLADES: The OX Grout Remover Replacement Blades are great for grinding, cleaning or removing old grout. The package includes 2 grout blades in which 1 blade features a carbide grit-edge to keep its sharpness longer. The second blade is serrated.
- USES OF BOTH BLADES: When both the blades are combined the serrated blade helps move the grout dust off to cut through the material. For best results, use one blade for walls and thin grout lines and use both blades for floors and thicker grout lines.
- GROUT REMOVER: The OX Grout Replacement Blades are suitable for the grout remover tool which can be purchased separately.
- PRODUCT DIMENSION: 1 x 7.7 x 13.5 cm